Play a spoken notification when it starts raining outside
Other popular Oticon workflows and automations
- Film Complet (50) - Cinquanta sfumature di rosso Streaming ITA -HD Torrent
- Front doorbell to Oticon Hearing aid
- Carbon Dioxide Notification
- Når OPN mister forbindelse -> gem det i regneark #eriksholm
- Kalendererinnerung im Opn Hörgerät
- Envia un missatge quan quedi poca bateria als audiòfons
- Fitbit stats to your Opn devices
- Play a spoken notification when someone unlocks the door
Useful Oticon and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Set alarm modeSet the alarm mode. I.e. to armed, away or home shield mode.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together