Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List incidentsReturns a list of incidents.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your thermostat to manual mode at a specified temperature for a specified duration.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Set to a modeThis Action will set your thermostat to a certain mode.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together