Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Home Mode.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Away Mode.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together