Save new Pew articles to Pocket
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
Useful Pew Research Center and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together