When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
Useful PMMI Lighting and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your thermostat to manual mode at a specified temperature for a specified duration.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set to a modeThis Action will set your thermostat to a certain mode.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together