When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
Useful PMMI Lighting and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together