Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and Levoit Air Purifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air purifier turns onThis trigger fires when the air purifier turns on.
- Air purifiers turns offThis trigger fires when the air purifier is turned off.
- Air quality changesThis trigger fires when the air purifier detects a certain air quality (Very Good, Good, Moderate, or Bad).
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the air purifier changes mode.
- Display turns on/offThis trigger fires when the display turns on or off.
- Filter life drops below thresholdThis trigger fires when the remaining filter-life drops below a set percentage.
- Fan Speed changesThis trigger fires when the air purifier changes fan speed.
- History of mode changesThis query returns a list of when the air purifier changed modes.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of air purifiers offsThis query returns a list of when the air purifier was turned off.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of air purifier turned onThis query returns a list of when the air purifier turned on.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- History of when filter life drops below a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the remaining filter-life drops below a set percentage. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of air quality changesThis query returns a list of when the air purifier detects a certain air quality (Very Good, Good, Moderate, or Bad).
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on air purifierThis action turns on your air purifier.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn off air purifierThis action turns off your air purifier.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Change modeThis action changes modes (Auto, Sleep).
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Change fan speedThis action turns the fan to a designated speed (Low, Medium, High).
- Turn display on/offThis action turns the display on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together