Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and WeMo Light Switch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of long pressesThis query returns a list instances of when your WeMo Light Switch was turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of WeMo Light Switch is turned offThis query returns a list of when your WeMo Light Switch was turned off.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of switched onThis query returns a list of when your WeMo Light Switch was turned on.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Light Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Light Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Light Switch on then immediately back off.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Light Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Light Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together