Get a #Pushover #Push notification when new items are added to #Pocket
Popular Pocket and Pushover workflows and automations
Useful Pocket and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together