Save Christmas for later
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- pocket saves to Facebook page
- Pocket to Facebook Page Share
- Sync Pocket with Google Drive
- read later reminder
- All Pocket saves to One Note
- Save USA.gov updates to Pocket
- Email me my Pocket favorites
- Save to Pocket, post to Slack
Useful Pocket and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together