Add NAACP news to your Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Pocket links saved to Day One
- ✚ New Staff Pick ➔ Pocket
- Track new Pocket items on your Welltory Dashboard
- Save bookmarked post for later
- Save new Raindrop.io items to Pocket
- Saved to Bitly and to Pocket
- Sync Pocket with Google Drive
- Save Pocket pages to Diigo
Useful Pocket and VeeZy French Door integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Refrigerator door stays open for too longThis trigger fires refrigerator door stays open for too long
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Refrigerator Door ClosedThis triggered fires Refrigerator Door Closed.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Set mode to HolidayThis action will set mode to Holiday
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Set mode to EcoThis action will set mode to Eco
- Set mode to NormalThis action will set mode to Normal
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together