When the UV index rises too high, launch a TaHoma scene
Other popular TaHoma North America workflows and automations
- When your Android phone disconnects from your WiFi, launch a TaHoma Scene
- At a specific time of the year, launch a TaHoma scene
- Ask Amazon Alexa to launch a TaHoma scene
- When your Android phone connects to your WiFi, launch a TaHoma scene
- When you get home, launch a TaHoma scene
- Press a button to launch a TaHoma scene
- When you leave home, launch a TaHoma scene
- When the wind is too strong , launch a TaHoma scene
Useful TaHoma North America and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Launch a TaHoma sceneThis action will launch a TaHoma scene.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together