You will identify, foster, and lead partnerships that will drive our next stage of growth. You will propose, establish, and implement our business development strategy. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and make a meaningful impact.
What will you do?
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize partnership opportunities with developers, applications, and devices leveraging our technology platform
- Initiate discussions and evangelize our value proposition with target partners
- Maintain consistent visibility with new key prospects and existing partners
- Assist the leadership team in identifying new strategic opportunities
- Solve difficult problems using business case development and buy/build/license analysis
- Identify market trends and communicate to various stakeholders
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in business development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad understanding of Internet/software technologies
- Quantitative ability to solve highly unstructured business problems
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills to work effectively with partners at the executive-level, and across our company
- Self-starter with a high-level of energy and constant sense of urgency