This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of our customer success team, and help us work towards the next stage of growth in our business. You will have the chance to help build out onboarding for our platform and deepen our partner engagement, while working closely with our leadership team and product managers.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a huge impact. There are currently over 500 partners on the platform, from large Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups, and hundreds more in the pipeline. You’d be responsible for creating a scalable process that empowers each partner to be successful as they launch and maintain their services.
What will you do?
- Manage the onboarding and integration process as partners join the platform
- Educate partners about launch best practices, optimizations, and continued success in user adoption
- Assist in training customers on how to create Applets and help route technical issues to our partner support / engineering team
- Work with existing customers interested in sponsored marketing opportunities
- Provide feedback to our product and eng teams to help us scale our platform
- Manage contracts and renewals, and assist with with payables and collections
- Assist our BD team by identifying partners for strategic partnerships
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in account or client management for a SaaS company
- Experience with liaising with both the technical and business sides of a partner’s company a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Experience with analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers for clients
- Ability to educate and advise effectively over live calls, voicemail, email, and online presentations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexibility and creativity. As mentioned above, this is one of the founding sales roles. You will be helping us build out the process, systems, and strategy. We are looking for someone who can help us think through the best way to scale and can be resourceful as we build our team.
- Familiarity with the technology space and/or a curiosity about how companies of all sizes are interacting with new technologies
- Undergraduate degree