You take pride in designing simple, human-centered products that appeal to a broad audience. You’re passionate about non-pixel based interactions as well as apps, and your eye for detail inspires other designers, engineers, and product owners.
You’ll join a small team, in a highly collaborative design-driven environment, tackling the biggest changes for IFTTT to-date. Your work will play a key role in defining entirely new ways to interact with digital services.
What will you do?
- Design and iterate on innovative ideas that bring IFTTT Applets into a future of seamless computing
- Review and provide feedback on prototypes and production projects
- Partner with the Engineering Team, Product Team and our CEO to define and implement intelligent changes for both our users and partners
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ years professional design experience working at a startup, top tier design agency, or with a world-class design team at a large technology company
- Experience shipping at least one full product or a significant feature as the lead visual or UX designer
- Experience iterating with engineers and other team members to get it just right
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Empathetic champion for your audience and customer