You take pride in crafting simple, human-centered products that appeal to a broad audience. You’re passionate about non-pixel based interactions as well as apps, and your eye for detail inspires other designers, engineers, and product owners.
We are a small collaborative team, taking on the biggest changes for IFTTT to-date. Your work will play a key role in defining entirely new ways to interact with digital services.
What will you do?
- Design and iterate on creative ideas that bring IFTTT Applets into a future of seamless computing
- Review and provide feedback on prototypes and production projects
- Partner with our Engineering Team, Product Team, and our CEO to define and implement intelligent changes for both our users and partners
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ years professional design experience working at a startup, premier design agency, or with an extraordinary design team at a large technology company
- Experience shipping at least one full product or a significant feature as the lead visual or UX designer
- Experience iterating with engineers and other team members to get it just right
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Empathetic champion for your audience and customer