IFTTT is a leading internet connectivity platform with a commitment to provide integration and connectivity solutions to the world's most innovative brands. We help over 700 global enterprises connect their products to our rapidly growing ecosystem, driving customer engagement and retention. Our products have attracted 17 million registered users and served over 90 million activated connections. We believe every thing works better together.
You are comfortable at all points in the Rails stack, and can go "one step beyond" — you identify and fix slow DB queries as comfortably as you can work with border radiuses and absolute positions in CSS. You love shipping early and often to millions of users, but you also care deeply about the quality of your code. You’re obsessed with the user experience and getting all the details just right. You are an active and vocal participant in the product development process who understands that truly great products are easy to use, fast, reliable and secure.
Work with a team of extremely talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Create an exciting new generation of IFTTT user and developer experiences. Help build a truly connected internet where everything can work together.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Management and Design to develop exciting new IFTTT web experiences for millions of users and thousands of developers
- Define and own new features from prototype to delivery for our platform and end user web services
- Partner with mobile, product and design teams to craft beautiful, responsive user interfaces
- Architect, build, and deploy internal APIs for client applications and external developers using REST and GraphQL
What we are looking for:
- Full-stack capability, able to architect Rails apps from background jobs, query optimization, and caching strategy all the way up to front-end coding
- Strong product sense
- Familiar with all aspects of modern front-end development
- Positive and candid communicator
Benefits and Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office