IFTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.
Our products have attracted 17 million consumers across 140 countries and served over 90 million activated connections. Enterprises like BMW, Domino’s, Amazon, Bosch, ING, and Samsung trust IFTTT for their connectivity solutions.
Created in San Francisco, IFTTT is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, IBM, Norwest Venture Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.
As an Account Executive, you will drive new business across a wide range of customer segments through your prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing abilities. Reporting to our Director of Sales, you will be part of an elite, professional, and growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
What you will do:
- Engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue, educate, and close new customers
- Outbound prospecting into major national and international brands (Ford, T-Mobile, Chase, etc.) to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities as well as handling inbound opportunities
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- Use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new market segments and educate the market
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience in a hunting role
- 2+ years of experience selling complex software solutions
- Demonstrable and consistent track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- You are sharp, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- You are a clear and direct communicator
Benefits and Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Paid day of service with the charitable organization of your choice
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office