At IFTTT, we help people get more from the apps and devices they love.
We’re looking for a creative and collaborative Content Marketing Manager to join our team. Our marketing team needs a skilled storyteller, able to manage projects with cross-functional stakeholders that infuse the IFTTT brand with personality.
Who We Are:
Pride in craft
We take pride in developing our skills to create the best possible experience for our customers and for our team.
We’re extremely curious. We actively seek out new ideas and unique perspectives to solve problems and love sharing what we’ve learned with the community.
Positive & candid
Our team shares an upbeat attitude. We communicate ideas, even if they are controversial, in a way that lifts each other up.
Champions of Diversity
We celebrate and support the differences that make our team and our community unique. Every person, product and organization work better when they work together.
Big & bold
Take risks, have big ideas, and be wildly creative. The opportunity in front of us is massive and it’s going to take big & bold thinking to realize it.
We challenge the status quo, empower each other to improve, and view problems as opportunities to grow.
What will you do:
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns to IFTTT’s goals
- Create blogs, video series, email campaigns and newsletters
- Maintain an editorial calendar for our content and channels
- Identify and manage contractors to develop our content pipeline
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization to provide content for every aspect of the IFTTT experience
- Measure the effectiveness of our traffic, content, and campaigns to understand where we have opportunity to optimize our activities
- Author content that resonates with both consumers and more technical audiences on our platform
What key qualifications are we looking for:
- 2 to 4 years experience in developing high-quality content
- Proven track record of prioritizing launch initiatives, campaigns, and experiments based on biggest impact tied to the company's goals
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to understand content impact
- Knowledge of SEO and social media strategies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- Basic design skills
- Tools we use include: Customer.io, Contentful, Figma, and Google Analytics
- Bonus - If you’re an IFTTT user and can share with us an Applet you’ve published on the platform
Benefits & Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)