WTF is IFTTT?!
Do you want to make the internet work better for you and millions of others?
IFTTT is saving people time & money by making it easy to find useful ways to integrate the services in their world. We build products that are fast, reliable, and well designed. We just launched a new offering that has created significant new revenue and need help making it better.
Own data pipelines supporting billions of API calls
Experience with data engineering, data analytics, and data science
Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, sales, and finance
Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines
Love of analyzing data
Figure it out attitude
This is for someone who wants to be involved in all parts of data: engineering, science, and analytics; loves the idea of collaborating with product and engineering on what features to build, and is excited about being a team of one.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL
- Knowledge of scripting for automation (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby)
- 2+ years of hands-on analytics experience with proven quantitative orientation
- Advanced skills in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Chartio, Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
- Nice to have: Experience with Spark, Airflow, Kinesis, S3, and Redshift
Benefits & perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)