IFTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.
You are an experienced iOS developer. In addition to strong engineering principles, you know the ins and outs of Cocoa Touch and the HIG. You’re familiar with the most popular 3rd party frameworks and might have even built some of them. You’re obsessed with design, user experience and getting all the details just right. You are an active and vocal participant in the product development process.
Work with a team of talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Create an exciting new generation of IFTTT user experiences. Help build a truly connected internet where every thing can work together.
What you will do:
- Write clean, tested code in Swift
- Participate in the design of the next generation of IFTTT mobile and native experiences
- Own the development of features from prototype through production
What we are looking for:
- 3 or more years of experience working with iOS
- Deep and up-to-date knowledge of iOS frameworks, tools, and techniques
- Experience shipping high quality consumer iOS applications
- Strong product sense
- Deep knowledge of API integration
- Positive and candid communicator
Benefits and Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office