Do you want to make the internet work better for millions of people?
At IFTTT, we believe everything works better together. Our platform saves people time & money by making it easy to find and create useful ways to integrate the services in their world.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to work on our runtime team to support the Rails/Scala backend that powers our platform. At IFTTT, we’re constantly adding new services to our ecosystem and optimizing our architecture to support our growing user community.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to leverage their experience to manage a state of the art platform that impacts millions of users and some of the world’s biggest brand names.
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and implement new features and enhancements
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure our platform delivers the performance and reliability that’s required
- Coach and mentor other engineers to allow for a robust and reliable DevOps development process
- Triage, prioritize and fix operational issues as they arise
- Experienced with all aspects of designing, building and maintaining a high-scale Rails application
- Passionate about building high performance and cost efficient solutions using the latest container, cloud and serverless technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)