IFTTT is a leading internet connectivity platform with a commitment to provide integration and connectivity solutions to the world's most innovative brands. We help over 650 global enterprises connect their products to our rapidly growing ecosystem, driving customer engagement and retention. Our products have attracted 18 million registered users who have enabled over 100 million connections. We believe every thing works better together.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us take IFTTT to the next level. This is a great opportunity to join a nimble, collaborative, and wildly creative team. Craft products that millions of people use and help hundreds of the world’s leading brands build experiences that are more connected to their customers’ world.
Everything is becoming an internet service. Your work will play a critical role in helping every internet service work together in ways that people can trust and depend on.
What will you do?
- Research customer needs and market opportunities to develop strategy and define requirements for your team’s product roadmap.
- Set clear product direction based on customer research and performance data.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and business teams along with our users and customers, to develop and ship impactful features and products.
- Work with data and engineering teams to articulate clear metrics for measuring the impact of the features you ship.
- Partner with Leadership, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop thoughtful go to market strategies.
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3-5+ years professional product management experience at a startup or with a world-class product team at a large technology company
- Experience shipping at least one full product or a significant feature as a lead PM
- Experience iterating with designers, engineers and other team members on both visual and UX designs to get the details just right
- Love and appreciation for particularly well-designed products whether they are for consumers or enterprises.
- Curiosity about new technologies and big ideas about what the future of technology could look like.
- Pride in product craft reflected in everything from great product ideas, to clearly written product specs and concise communication.
- Prior software development experience or relevant technical education/background
Benefits and Perks
- Earn uncapped commission as you develop new pipeline for sales executives
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- An opportunity as an early team member to help shape the direction of the Company
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office