This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of our sales team, and help us work towards the next stage of growth in our business. You will have the chance to build out the sales strategy with our leadership team and product managers.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a huge impact. With over 500 partners already on the platform, from large Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups, we are looking for someone to translate the high demand to join the platform into scalable growth.
What will you do?
- Qualify partnership opportunities over email and introductory calls for those who sign up to our platform and subscribe to our thought leadership
- Work the full sales cycle and close a high volume of annual deals with prospects
- Help identify new prospects with our business development team and work on scaled outreach campaigns with our partner marketing manager
- Log activity in CRM system, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all opportunities
- Take payments and track invoicing from closed leads
- Partner with the BD and Marketing teams to help develop customized pitches, demos and overall sales strategy
- Work directly with leadership and product team to help define the most effective processes and strategy that would enable you to hit quarterly targets
- Work with customer success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding and launch process
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Experience running a high-volume of prospecting phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Experience in sales development/lead generation for a Saas company
- Experience working with CRM
- Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity
- Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with the technology space and/or a curiosity about how companies of all sizes are interacting with new technologies
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and creativity. As mentioned above, this is one of the founding sales roles. You will be helping us build out the process, systems, and strategy. We are looking for someone who can help us think through the best way to scale and can be resourceful as we build our team.
- Undergraduate degree