We are looking for a People Ops/Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will help create and maintain an end to end positive experience at IFTTT for employees and candidates alike. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys collaborating cross-functionally and enjoys solving problems creatively.
An interest in learning all things People Ops and Talent related will be key in being successful in this role. You are excited to dive into and ensure People Ops activities align with and drive impactful outcomes for the company. This position will help ensure employees have access to the information and resources they need to be successful in their roles at IFTTT.
What you will do:
- Posting jobs, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and providing an overall amazing candidate experience
- Execute a high-touch, personalized onboarding experience for new hires. To include welcoming them to the company, setting up onboarding meetings and being a resource to answer new-hire questions
- Maintaining employee data in Zuman and other systems eg 401(k) plan
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Provide back up coverage for Office Operations Manager
- Facilitate off-boarding of employees by ensuring exit interviews are scheduled, appropriate systems are updated, equipment is returned, and any required paperwork is completed
- Assist in working to continuously evaluate and streamline People processes
- Administer Workplace Harassment Prevention training, ensuring all new employees and managers complete required training in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years HR or TA experience
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Attention to detail with a passion for efficiency
- Ability to continuously evaluate and improve upon existing processes
- A customer service attitude with a high level of responsiveness
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Experience working in startup environment a plus
- Experience managing data in an HRIS or ATS. Bonus points for Zuman specific experience and reporting experience.
- Understanding of US benefits administration, including health plans, pre-tax benefits, and open enrollment.
- Proficiency with general office applications such as GMail, GSuite and Slack.
- Ability to manage sensitive confidential matters.