Automatically sync your Musixmatch favorited tracks to your Soundcloud
Popular Musixmatch and SoundCloud workflows and automations
Useful Musixmatch and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New favorite trackThis Trigger fires every time you favorite the lyrics of a song on Musixmatch.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New MusicIDThis Trigger fires every time you recognize a track on Musixmatch.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Add a track to favoritesThis Action will search for a track you specify and add the first matching result to your favorites on Musixmatch.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
Musixmatch and SoundCloud resources
Guide to automations for music 2023
Your favorite music streaming service works better with IFTTT. Music lovers and artists can improve their music experience through automation. Build playlists, get inspiration, and keep track of the songs you are loving every day.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together