Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- Turn your Niko Home Control connected lights on when movement is detected
- Turn your audio and TV appliances off while activating your Niko Home Control routine
- Turn your Daikin air conditioning off by using Niko Home Control routines
- Turn Philips Hue lights off in NHC All Off
- Activate your light when someone rings your doorbell
- Activate your routine with a Button widget
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Turn your lights on when your Arlo camera detects movement
Useful Niko Home Control and Stekker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together