Boost hot water production of NIBE heat pump during the hours when electricity is cheapest.
Other popular NIBE Uplink workflows and automations
- Blink my Philips Hue light when an alarm is triggered on my NIBE system
- Get an email when a new NIBE Uplink Applet is published
- Get an email when NIBE Uplink publishes a new trigger or action
- Create a ToDo note when an alarm is triggered
- Set NIBE to home mode
Useful NIBE Uplink and Stekker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together