Popular Google Calendar and Google Sheets workflows and automations
- Save events from Google Calendar in Google Spreadsheet
- Track your work hours
- Google Calendar Events to Spreadsheet
- ADP Calendar
- Calendar to Google Sheets
- Track every GCal event you're invited to in a Google spreadsheet
- Log Gcal events as they end in a Gsheet.
- Calender Entry as Spreadsheet Row
- Track certain events in Sheets
Useful Google Calendar and Google Sheets integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You respond to an event inviteThe trigger fires every time you respond to an event you're invited to. Note: The time in the ingredient will be based on the timezone set in Google Calendar.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Event from search startsThis Trigger fires a set number of minutes before the starting time of an event on your Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase in the event’s Title, Description, or Location. Ingredient will be based on the zone set in Google.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- History of events from search addedThis query returns a list of every time a new event from search is added to your Google Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at the event’s Title, Description, and Location.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of calendar event endingsThis query returns a list of event ending times on your Google Calendar.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Create a detailed eventThis action will create a detailed event in your Google Calendar.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
- Quick add eventThis Action will add an event to your Google Calendar. Simply include a detailed description of when and what.
Google Calendar and Google Sheets resources
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
5 Best Cloud Storage Apps to Access Docs Easily
Find the best cloud storage apps for accessing your content easily and learn how IFTTT can help you integrate your cloud storage with other tools you love.
How to export Trello to Google Sheets
Learn how to export your Trello boards to Google Sheets automatically. Set up this integration in minutes with IFTTT.
How to connect ClickUp to your Calendar and Scheduling Apps
Discover the benefits of connecting your ClickUp account with your calendar and scheduling tools. Learn how IFTTT can make this simple and help you streamline your workflow with helpful automations.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
How to use Calendly
New to Calendly? Click to read how to use Calendly quickly and easily. IFTTT connects Calendly with 750+ digital tools. Join IFTTT today!
How to use Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerful and free online form tool. Click to learn how to use Google Forms and automate it with IFTTT