Popular Google Sheets and Twitter workflows and automations
- Archive every Tweet you post to a spreadsheet
- Track New Followers in Spreadsheet
- Keep a simple spreadsheet of every Tweet you post
- Archive tweets you like to a Google spreadsheet
- Archive every tweet from a specific handle to a spreadsheet
- Save tweets featuring specific content to a spreadsheet
- When a specific hashtag is used on Twitter add the Tweet to a Google spreadsheet
- Automatically save every Tweet you post to a Google spreadsheet
- Archive mentions of your Twitter username to a spreadsheet
Useful Google Sheets and Twitter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- New tweet by a specific userThis Trigger fires every time the Twitter user you specify tweets.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of rows added to spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Current values of a rowThis query returns the current values in a given row. Values from columns A-Z are available as ingredients.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a tweetThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Post a tweet with imageThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account with a linked pic.twitter.com image. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
Google Sheets and Twitter resources
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
How to Export Airtable to Google Sheets Automatically
Learn how to export Airtable data to Google Sheets automatically. Set up this integration in minutes with IFTTT.
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Have the best vacation ever 2023
Make the most of your leisure time with connected hacks featuring Google, Reddit, Foursquare, and more.
Automate for Earth Day 2023
Happy Earth Day 2021. We’re excited to share videos of the best Earth Day Applets from across the IFTTT community. They were submitted to the IFTTT Earth Day Challenge, our Earth Day Hackathon, and from our community team.
How to make a graph or chart in Google Sheets
In this article, we will show you how to make graphs in Google Sheets. We will also introduce you to IFTTT, which can help automate your workflow and save you time. Let's get started!
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
What is Webflow?
Curious about the web's newest no-code website builder? Click to answer your what is Webflow question!
How to find your next job using automation 2023
Using automations to streamline your productivity at work can be a game changer. But, if you’re not satisfied with your job or on the lookout for a new opportunity, IFTTT can help you there, too. You can easily set up alerts and...