Popular Google Sheets and Location workflows and automations
- Work Arrival
- Check in to work SCS
- Log all of my arrivals at work in Google Drive
- Keep a record in a Google spreadsheet of all your gym visits
- Log all of my departures from work in Google Drive
- Inkoniq Attendance
- Check out of work SCS
- Log how much time you spend at specific locations like the office or home in a spreadsheet
Useful Google Sheets and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of rows added to spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Current values of a rowThis query returns the current values in a given row. Values from columns A-Z are available as ingredients.
Actions (Then that)
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
Google Sheets and Location resources
How to connect ClickUp to your Calendar and Scheduling Apps
Discover the benefits of connecting your ClickUp account with your calendar and scheduling tools. Learn how IFTTT can make this simple and help you streamline your workflow with helpful automations.
Have the best vacation ever 2023
Make the most of your leisure time with connected hacks featuring Google, Reddit, Foursquare, and more.
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Applets that will change how you use Twitter
Twitter has always been one of the most popular services to integrate on IFTTT. Lately Twitter users have been sharing the neat ways they are using IFTTT to automate their research, information collection, and trend tracking.
How to use Calendly
New to Calendly? Click to read how to use Calendly quickly and easily. IFTTT connects Calendly with 750+ digital tools. Join IFTTT today!
Automate for Earth Day 2023
Happy Earth Day 2021. We’re excited to share videos of the best Earth Day Applets from across the IFTTT community. They were submitted to the IFTTT Earth Day Challenge, our Earth Day Hackathon, and from our community team.