- Whenever you add a new iOS contact mark it in your Google Calendar
- Every day at 6 AM, add today's weather report to my calendar
- Track your work hours in Google Calendar
- Track how much time you spend at a certain location via Google Calendar
- Create Evernote journal based on Google Calendar events
- Log the date and time of your completed iOS Reminders in Google Calendar
- Create Google Calendar events when you add a new reminder on your iPhone
- Automatically wish your friends a Happy Birthday on Facebook
- Automatically mute your Android device during meetings scheduled on your Google Calendar
- Quickly create events in Google Calendar
- Quickly block off the next hour as Do Not Disturb
Any event starts
This Trigger fires within 15 minutes of the starting time of any event on your Google Calendar.
Event from search starts
This Trigger fires within 15 minutes of the starting time of an event on your Google Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at the event’s Title, Description, and Location.
- Keyword or phrase
Any new event added
This Trigger fires every time a new event is added to your Google Calendar.
Quick add event
This Action will add an event to your Google Calendar. Simply include a detailed description of when and what.
- Quick add text