Popular Google Calendar and Todoist workflows and automations
- Sync With Calendar
- If New Calendar Event Add Todoist Task
- ToDoist task to Google Calendar
- If any task in Todoist is complete, then quick add event to Google Calendar
- Add new Google Calendar events to Todoist as tasks
- Log Todoist completed tasks in your Google Calendar
- Create calendar event for tasks with label @calendar
- Turn your Google Calendar events into Todoist tasks
- Visualize your productivity with Todoist and Google Calendar #TodoistIFTTT
Useful Google Calendar and Todoist integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You respond to an event inviteThe trigger fires every time you respond to an event you're invited to. Note: The time in the ingredient will be based on the timezone set in Google Calendar.
- New task created in sectionThis Trigger fires every time you create a new task in a Todoist section.
- Event from search startsThis Trigger fires a set number of minutes before the starting time of an event on your Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase in the event’s Title, Description, or Location. Ingredient will be based on the zone set in Google.
- New completed task with labelThis Trigger fires every time a task is marked as completed with a label you specify.
- History of events from search addedThis query returns a list of every time a new event from search is added to your Google Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at the event’s Title, Description, and Location.
- History of completed tasksThis query returns a list of every time a task is marked as? ?completed in Todoist.
- History of calendar event endingsThis query returns a list of event ending times on your Google Calendar.
- History of completed task with labelThis query returns a list of every time a task was marked as completed with a label you specified. NOTE: Labels are only supported for Todoist Premium users.
Actions (Then that)
Google Calendar and Todoist resources
How to share Google Calendar with iPhone
Google Calendar is a great way to keep track of your schedule. It can be used for personal or business purposes, and it's very easy to share with others. In this blog post, we will show you how to share your Google Calendar with anyone...
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
Microsoft To Do Applets
With Microsoft To Do recently added to the IFTTT platform, you can now automate and integrate your to do list in new, powerful ways. Microsoft To Do can be connected to over 700 services, devices, and apps.
3 Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
Work from (smart) home
Zoom has become a staple on our work and social calendars, and with so many offices staying remote, we know it won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Now with IFTTT, your Zoom experience can be upleveled, automated, and connected to your...
Google Calendar integrations & automations to optimize your schedule
Check out our best Google Calendar integrations and learn how you can automate GCal in minutes with IFTTT!