Boost heating through Somfy Connected Thermostat when power is cheapest and cleanest
Other popular Stekker workflows and automations
- Start my dishwasher when the cheapest power prices occur (FIBARO Smart Plug)
- Start my dishwasher when the cheapest power prices occur (Smart Life)
- Start my dishwasher when the cheapest power prices occur (TP Link KASA Smart Plug).
- Start my washer/dryer when the cheapest power prices occur (TP-Link Tapo)
- Boost heating through Tado° during the cheapest hours of the day
- Boost hot water production of NIBE heat pump during the hours when electricity is cheapest.
- Start my appliance when the cheapest power prices occur (Hue Smart Plug).
- Boost heating/cooling with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort during the best hours of the day.
Useful Stekker and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together