Change the light to Party mode for a special occasion
Popular Date & Time and WiZ workflows and automations
Useful Date & Time and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together