Popular Date & Time and Email workflows and automations
- Remind me to download free Games with Gold on the 1st
- Tickets Completed Last Week
- Get an email reminder a week before your wedding anniversary
- Every Monday morning of the week, you get a quote!! #quotes #quotation #happy
- A weekly reminder to update your Fantasy Premier League team.
- Happy birthday to me
- Force Gmail to check POP3 email account more frequently.
- Remind me to download free XBox Games on the 16th of every month
Useful Date & Time and Email integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Date & Time and Email resources
How to use the delay feature in IFTTT
Delays work really good for sending confirmation for follow up events and actions for your social media posts, your email, or really anytime you wanna wait a little bit before executing an action. Click to learn how to use Delays in IFTTT.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use. Small Busines Automation
What is Constant Contact? + Constant Contact Pricing
Click to learn about Constant Contact and pricing for the marketing tool.
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
How does Patreon work: Your complete guide to maximizing crowdfunding success
How does Patreon work: Your Complete Guide to Maximizing Crowdfunding Success
Unlocking Digital Wealth: How to make money online
Making money online is easier than ever! Click to learn how to make money online and unlock digital wealth!
Reddit Recap: how to see your Reddit 2023 year in review
Reddit Recap is a tool which allows Reddit users to review their activities on Reddit in the past year. It's designed with intuitive navigation so that anyone can access the data they need quickly and easily.
How to Start a Cleaning Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Click to learn how to start a cleaning business. Automate your business with IFTTT.