Change hue bulbs to red and green on Christmas at 10 am
Popular Date & Time and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- Every night at 12:00 AM turn the lights off
- Turn off the lights every day at the time you chose
- Turn on the lights every day at the time you choose
- Hue lights go bonkers at midnight on New Years Eve
- Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
- On your birthday, match your lights to fancy balloons
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
Useful Date & Time and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together