Dim down the lights
Popular Button widget and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Push Button - Blinking Christmas Lights
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
- Color Loop
- Start the party.
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Dim your Hue lights with this button
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
- Toggle Hue Lights On/Off
Useful Button widget and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
Button widget and Philips Hue resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
7-Philips Hue ideas to Automate Your Home
Check out our best Philips Hue light ideas and learn how you can create lighting automations in minutes with IFTTT!
Automations for renters
The internet of things isn't just for homeowners. Learn how smart devices without tricky installations can help you get started on the smart home of your dreams.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together