Popular Email and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Send email to IFTTT to turn off lights
- Turn #Off Hue lights with Siri
- Turn hue lights on with Siri
- New Email Alert
- New Email Alert
- Turn all my lights orange for Halloween!
- When you send an email to IFTTT with #hue in the subject your lights will turn on
- Neue Email Lichter blinken
- Hue dim all lights
Useful Email and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Email and Philips Hue resources
What is Lead Generation?
Trying to get more clients? You need to learn lead generation. Click to learn what is lead generation!
Automations for renters
The internet of things isn't just for homeowners. Learn how smart devices without tricky installations can help you get started on the smart home of your dreams.