Send an email to someone else each time a new event is added to your calendar
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Send longreads from Pocket to Kindle
- Email yourself your Alexa Shopping List every time you add a new item.
- Send Amazon Echo ToDos to OmniFocus
- Send email rss
- New Contact added to iPhone email with details are sent to Gmail in an email to add to Google Contac
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
- If tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, get an email
- Get an email when NPR publishes a new article about music
Useful Gmail and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together