Send power consumption to mail
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Keuken 17
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Homey éteint le pilote
Useful Homey and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Home Mode.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Away Mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together