Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
Popular Homey and Location workflows and automations
Useful Homey and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together