Instagram is a visual social platform used for creatives, entrepreneurs, worldwide brands, and storytellers. It’s also great for anyone sharing family photos or their latest meal. IFTTT’s Instagram integration is perfect for anyone who uses the platform to connect with others online. We have rounded up the best and most popular ways to automate your Instagram depending on how you use it.
Sharing your photos across different platforms from Instagram remains the most popular way to use this integration. The triggers for sharing video or photo posts only when you use a specific hashtag is perfect for someone who shares both personal and professional content on the same account.
For personal use
Do you have a friend or family member who isn’t on Instagram? Keep them in the loop of your latest adventures and pictures by sending your published photos to them via email or another platform they use.
Or, make sure to back up your photos in your cloud storage, to ensure you retain the version of the image that you have shared.
- Save your Instagrams to Google Drive
- Save your new Instagram photos to Dropbox
- Every time you post a new Instagram photo, share it to a Telegram chat
- Save your Instagram photos in Evernote
- Set your Android phone wallpaper with your latest Instagram photo
- Send Instagram photo in an email
- Save photos from Instagram to camera roll
For creatives and business owners
Creating systems in your small business or entrepreneurial venture that cut down on the time you spend on repetitive, manual tasks. By sharing posts across platforms automatically, you can reduce the time you dedicate to disseminating your content.
- Instagram to Linkedin
- Post your Instagram photos to Tumblr
- Post Instagram photos to Blogger
- Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
- Instagram to Linkedin, Pages, and Twitter
- When you post to Instagram, share the photo on Slack
- Automatically upload your Instagrams to a Facebook Page Album
- Post your Instagram photos to Wordpress
We love to add new Applets to our existing services and most popular connections. Check out what we just published for Instagram.