IFTTT users have creatively been using Webhooks in order to connect to Discord for years, taking the time to set up the connections and create Applets to integrate with their favorite channels and servers.
Now, the days of JSON are gone. You can easily create and enable Applets that connect the nearly 700 services on IFTTT to Discord in new and powerful ways.
Whether you want a quick-flash of a lightbulb as a reminder that you have a meeting coming up, or you want to let a group know about your latest launch, we can help you easily send a message.
As an existing WebHooks user, you may be wondering if this Discord integration is right for you to replace your current Applets. Here’s a quick overview of what Discord on IFTTT can do:
- New pinned message in a channel
- List channel invites
- Post a message to a channel
- Post a rich message to a channel
One unique feature to Discord is the ability to authorize your IFTTT account to connect to multiple Discord servers. The Manage Server permission is required to add the IFTTT Bot to your server. You can add the IFTTT Bot to multiple servers and use the Bot to push messages to any server you have authenticated.
Here are some of our top-requested Applets for Discord.
- Post Youtube videos from a specified channel to Discord
- Post your Instagram photos with specific #hashtag directly to Discord
- Everytime a user you follow goes live on Twitch post a message to Discord
- Message to Discord when you share a new video on YouTube
- New tweet by specific user sends Discord message
- Post your Twitter Tweets to Discord