If Current OAT drops below 10°C, then set HIVE Heating Schedule to AUTO. (1 of 2)
Other popular Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe workflows and automations
- Hive Landlord Control to return to Schedule at 45 minutes past the hour
- Boost your hot water
- Turn off Central Heating if temperature outside is above a pre-set value
- Boost heating when your door opens
- Turn off your Hive thermostat when smanos is set to away mode
- If Boundary Alarm is armed set Hive thermostat to a specific temperature
- Turn my heating off when I'm on holiday
- Flic to set the temperature with Hive Active Heating
Useful Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together