If there is no new motion for 5 minutes, turn off Hive Active lights
Other popular Hive Active Light™ workflows and automations
- Say "Alexa, trigger night night" to get ready for bed
- Turn on my light
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
- Lights Off
- Alarm On - Lights On!
- Light on when raining or condition
- Turn off Hive Light at Sunrise
- Turn your Hive lights on with the push of a Flic button.
Useful Hive Active Light™ and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn on light for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive light on for a specific duration
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off light for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive light off for a specific duration
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle light on/offThis Action will toggle your Hive light on or off.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together