Turn off lights at 1am, in the week
Other popular LightwaveRF Lighting workflows and automations
- Turn off a LightwaveRF Dimmer when you leave home
- Alarm Clock
- Turn on a LightwaveRF light when Apilio triggers an action
- Turn On a light at Sunset
- Dim a LightwaveRF Dimmer when I get home
- Wake me up with a dimmed LightwaveRF Dimmer in the morning
- When a LightwaveRF light is switched off, set a variable to false in Apilio
- Turn on lights at Sunset
Useful LightwaveRF Lighting and TaHoma integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Launch a TaHoma scenarioThis action will launch a TaHoma scenario.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together