Turn off lights at 1am, in the week
Other popular LightwaveRF Lighting workflows and automations
- Turn on a LightwaveRF light when Apilio triggers an action (4)
- Set a dim level on a LightwaveRF light when Apilio triggers an action (3)
- If new Ring Doorbell press detected after dark, then turn on LightwaveRF switch
- Turn on lights at Sunset
- Alexa turn on Lightwave RF light
- Switch Porch Light ON at Sunset
- Alexa turn off Lightwave RF light
- When a LightwaveRF light is switched on, set a variable to true in Apilio
Useful LightwaveRF Lighting and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together