Play Sonos with MyStrom Button
Popular myStrom and Sonos workflows and automations
Useful myStrom and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together