If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- Alexa Actions when everyone leaves
- If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
- If Notification received from aPagerPRO, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- Prayer time routine on Alexa from mkZense
- If Garage Door is closed, then send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
- TEST_If temperature drops BELOW freezing, trigger routine in Alexa
- School Location Tracker, Announce on Alexa when set location is detected.
- Bateria 15%
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- sendAlexaActionByMkzenseThis service from mkZense will send an action to run a routine on your Alexa device. Use it to add Voice to your Applet.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together