Dim down the lights
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- Disco Hueby
- Blink your lights
- Turn on my lights at sunset
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
Useful Philips Hue and Sonos integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
Philips Hue and Sonos resources
Spotlight on Litter-Robot
Litter-robot turns a chore into something more convenient and - gasp! - even kinda fun when you connect it to your other smart home products using IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together